Count on family practice physicians near you to provide primary care services, such as:
- Routine physical examinations and checkups
- Cardiac risk assessments
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) screening
- Heart disease treatments
- Lung disease treatments
Access lab draw stations conveniently located in the same building as Burlington Family Practice.
Take advantage of our convenient weekday hours and the ability to make same-day appointments at a time that works best for you. Make an appointment before you visit to ensure a provider will be available when you come. A referral is required before you make an appointment. If you walk in without an appointment, we’ll try to schedule you as soon as possible.
View patient information to learn about insurance plans accepted, bill payment, financial assistance and medical records. You may also call the phone number listed on your insurance card to verify that we’re an in-network provider.
Use MyChart to view medical test results, check your payment balance, contact your provider, request prescription refills and do other tasks.
- New Patient Packet -Please print and complete these forms prior to your first office visit.
- Disclosure of Medical Information Form - This form must be completed yearly if you would like us to have permission to give medical information, such as test results, to specific family members or friends.
Pediatric ADHD Questionnaires
- Controlled Drug Use Contract -This form must be completed if you are prescribed any Federally Controlled medications by Burlington Family Practice.
- Sports Physical Form - Please complete the first page of this form prior to your child's appointment for their sports physical.
Arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment. Bring your insurance card and list of medications to each visit. If you must cancel an appointment, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice.
Call us after hours to reach our answering service and, if needed, the provider on call.