Quality Performance Specialist Team
The THN quality performance specialist team is responsible for the coordination and ongoing monitoring of the quality performance program objectives, including:
- Carrying out performance improvement projects for leadership and clinical activities.
- Integrating the quality improvement plan into all departments.
- Monitoring, tracking and analyzing quality metrics related to contracted THN payers.
- Creating and supporting the overall implementation of quality programs that meet or exceed applicable state, federal and National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards.
As part of our quality performance improvement services, we:
- Offer education on quality measures and documentation processes.
- Lead quality process improvement projects with practices, including A3 Thinking, Lean Six Sigma and project and change management.
- Provide quality performance opportunities and feedback.
- Create and deliver quality reports and data.
Learn more about our THN Quality Performance Program and Performance Participation Commitments.
For more information about quality resources, contact:
Quality Performance Program Manager
300 E. Wendover Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27401