Commitments and Benefits
When your practice commits to THN, you can enjoy all the benefits of an Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
THN physicians and practices agree to:
- Practice evidence-based medicine.
- Provide claims data and report quality measures.
- Actively participate in THN’s clinical integration programs, initiatives and measures.
- Attend meetings and performance feedback sessions.
- Maintain an active email address and review our communications.
- Accept decisions made by physicians in the THN committee settings.
- Be flexible and share ideas.
- Collaborate with colleagues and hospitals.
- Act with professionalism.
THN physicians and practices benefit from:
- Participating in decisions about quality initiatives.
- Using a clinical performance reporting system to achieve physician quality goals.
- Better health care decision-making support based on improved data and processes.
- Information transparency to compare practice measures to benchmarks.
- Quality bonuses that link reimbursement and performance.
- Proactive transition to a value-based system via THN’s established measures.
- Supporting current and future patients with improved clinical quality.
- Enhance revenue through better reporting of quality outcomes.
- Engage in joint contracting for performance-based incentives.
- Advance Care Planning Provider Incentive – In pilot phase. Availability to entire network with be announced after the pilot is complete.