For Physicians and Practices
Participating in Triad HealthCare Network (THN) provides value-added services and resources to assist practices. Participation is voluntary, does not impact your traditional medical staff structure and allows you to have managed care contracts with your health plans.
THN offers practices services and resources, including:
- IT resources to support population management
- Patient engagement tools
- Care management teams
- Coding assistance and education
- Assistance with Patient-Centered Medical Home recognition
- Submission of quality metrics
- Qualification as an Advanced Alternative Payment Model
- Joint contracting for quality and cost savings incentive plans with payers
To join THN, get started by agreeing to our Shared Commitments and signing a Network Participation Agreement. Once you have signed the agreement, you can begin collaborating with physician colleagues to develop initiatives to enhance the quality and cost-effectiveness of patient care.
Together, we can make health care better in the Piedmont Triad and beyond.