Our mission is to serve our communities by providing exceptional individualized care management services. We inspire and empower our members by promoting health and self-management skills through the continuum resulting in improved measurable outcomes and enhanced quality of life.
The THN Care Management team helps you stay on track if you have long-term health problems and need help. There is no cost to participating patients.
We provide health education, monitoring and support along with referrals, including to community agencies. Also, we offer the option of onsite support at participating doctors’ offices.
We help connect the dots so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Care Management Services
THN Care management services for eligible patients include:
- No cost telephone calls from a registered nurse to review your health.
- Easy to understand health and food education.
- Medication information from a pharmacist.
- Community resources from a social worker.
- A free 24-hour nurse advice line.
- A highly-trained care team who works with your doctors.
The THN Nurse Advice Line is toll-free and available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, at 1-888-493-8002.
Eligibility for Care Management Services
Patients who are eligible to receive THN care management services:
- Have chronic medical problems like diabetes, heart failure, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart disease or other conditions.
- Live in Alamance, Guilford, Randolph or Rockingham County or part of Forsyth County (Kernersville).
- Have Medicare or health insurance through a participating plan.
To learn more, contact THN at 1-844-873-9947 or ask your doctor to refer you.
About Embedded Care Coordination
Think of THN embedded care as a one-stop-shop for health support.
At participating doctors’ offices, THN health care professionals are right there with you – and your doctor – to help you to understand your illness and manage your care.
With embedded care coordination, when you visit your doctor’s office, you can also visit with a registered nurse (RN), pharmacist, social worker or care guide, who helps connect you with community resources.
This confidential program is optional. You can opt out at any time. Depending on your health care plan, these services may be available at no additional cost or for a monthly copay.