Return to Provider Search Results
Timothy John Finnegan, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Timothy J. Finnegan, MD, is a board-certified medical oncologist who specializes in hematology and oncology. His professional interests include general oncology, breast cancer, benign and malignant hematology and population health.
He is passionate about helping patients improve their lives, enhancing access to quality care for all and optimizing patient health. Collaborative, direct and honest, he treats each person as an individual striving for personalized cancer care.
Married with three active children, he enjoys spending time with them at weekend sporting events. His hobbies include Spartan Racing.
“My vision is to improve access to cancer care and create programs with the goal of helping cancer patients live their healthiest lives.” – Timothy J. Finnegan, MD
- Drexel University School of Medicine
- Drexel University School of Medicine, Masters of Medical Science
- Pennsylvania State University, BS, Vertebrate Physiology
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Internal Medicine / Chief Resident
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Oncology / Hematology
Cone Health Cancer Center at Alamance Regional
1236 Huffman Mill Rd.