Return to Provider Search Results
Jenna L. Mendelson, PhD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Jenna L. Mendelson, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist, who specializes in developmental disabilities, especially autism spectrum disorders (ASD). She is especially focused on early diagnosis and intervention for children (18 months and up), adolescents and adults with ASD. Also, she assists parents who are coping with their children’s challenging behaviors, especially related to ASD.
In addition, she provides individual and couples therapy using a combination of cognitive-behavioral dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and mindfulness strategies.
Competent in Spanish, she welcomes both Spanish and English-speaking clients.
In her free time, she enjoys yoga, reading and spending time with family.
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
- Duke Center for Autism and Brain Development
- Marcus Autism Center, Emory University/Children’s Hospital of Atlanta
- American Psychological Association
- International Society for Autism Research
- Society for Research in Child Development
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Licensed Psychological Associate-HSP-PA
LeBauer Behavioral Medicine at Oak Ridge
1427-A NC Hwy. 68 North