Return to Provider Search Results
Andrew Quinn, FNP-BC
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Family Nurse Practitioner
A minimum of 30 patient surveys is required before rating is statistically significant for publication.
Andrew Quinn, FNP-BC, is a board-certified family nurse practitioner who specializes in heart care.
After volunteering with emergency medical services as a young adult, he was inspired to pursue a health care career. He is passionate about caring for patients like they are family members.
In his spare time, he enjoys the outdoors, including hiking, biking and traveling. He loves all genres of music, and he is learning to play the guitar.
“I believe God gives all of us certain gifts and talents to use for good. I try to treat my patients as though they are members of my family. I do my best to help them in any way I can.” – Andrew Quinn, FNP-BC
- Liberty University, MS, Nursing – Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Tennessee Technological University, Post Graduate Certificate, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Averett University, BS, Business Administration
- Danville Regional Medical Center School of Nursing, Diploma, RN
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Cone Health Medical Group HeartCare at Eden
110 South Park Terrace