Triad HealthCare Network (THN) is a provider-led Accountable Care Organization (ACO) located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
THN is sponsored by Cone Health and is governed and operated by a board of managers and a physician-led operating committee. We believe by working together, our network can provide the right care, at the right place, at the right time.
Who We Serve
THN serves the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina. We manage and coordinate care for nearly 200,000 patients in Alamance, Guilford, Randolph, Rockingham and part of Forsyth counties.
Currently, we have contracts with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bright Health
- Cone Health Employee Plan
- HealthTeam Advantage
- United Healthcare
What We Do
THN provides value-added services to our provider practice members. While many Cone Health practices participate in our network, about half are independent community providers.
Participating practices work together to provide higher quality, better coordinated and more efficient care for patients. We enable participating practices to demonstrate value and link reimbursement to better performance.
Our network supports improved patient care through:
- Collaboration across the continuum of care.
- Emphasis on preventative care and innovative patient services.
- Enhanced communications, integration of care and clinical coordination.
- Commitment to measurable, standardized and performance-based health care outcomes.
- Use of evidence-based best practices and the latest technologies to reduce variability in care.