Triad Healthcare Network and Cone Health partners have worked to gather and share evidence based guidelines to improve the everyday management of VTE for adults 18 years and over.
- Clinical Guideline for VTE Treatment
- Perioperative Anticoagulation for VTE Treatment
- DOAC Management for VTE Treatment
- Post Op Non-Orthopedic VTE Prophylaxis
- Kearon C, Akl E, Omelas J, et al. Antithrombotic Therapy for VTE Disease: CHEST Guideline and Expert Panel Report. Chest. 2016; 149(2): 315-352.
- Perioperative Management of Anticoagulation and Antithrombotic Therapy. NCCN Guidelines Version 1.2015. http://www.nccn.org/about/news/ebulletin/ebulletindetail.aspx?ebulletinid=629 Published August 11, 2015. Accessed 2/15/2016.
- Bahl, V., DMD, MPP; Hu, H., PhD; Henke, P. K., MD; Wakefield, T. W., MD; Campbell, D. A. Jr., MD; & Caprini, J. A., MD. (2010). A Validation Study of a Retrospective Venous Thromboembolism Risk Scoring Method. Annals of Surgery, 251(2)(February), 344-350. doi:10.1097/SLA.0b013e3181b7fca6