Triad HealthCare Network helps your providers give the right care, at the right place, at the right time. Part of that process is patients’ taking control of their own health. Here are a few resources that could help prevent longer-term problems. Contact your primary care physician if you would like to discuss any of these resources.
- Annual Wellness Visit: Why are annual wellness visits an integral part of preventative health care?
- Is it an Emergency? When should you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician versus utilizing urgent care or the local emergency department?
- Preventative Screening Guidelines: A handy tracker to help you keep up with your yearly preventative screenings.
- Preventing Falls: Every 20 minutes an older adult dies from a fall injury. Here are some warning signs and simple steps to prevent falls.
- Urinary Incontinence Risk Tool: Are you at risk for urinary incontinence? This bladder diary can help you assess your own risk.
- Colorectal Cancer Risk Assessment: Information on colorectal cancer and a tool for self-risk-assessment.